cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcor032
Community Member

how do i look at the syllabus for my classes this summer?

Jump to solution

i have us history and beginning spanish.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abunag
Surveyor

Hello,

You've posted this in the global canvas community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss how best to utilize Canvas in their various educational institutions.  Since it's unlikely any of us are from your institution, we don't have specific information on how you can see your syllabi - the best way to resolve this is to contact your instructor directly.

If the courses haven't started yet, and you can't access the course via Canvas yet, it means the course isn't yet published and you may need to wait a bit.  If the course is published but there just isn't a syllabus yet, then the instructor hasn't posted one yet.  Either way, contacting your instructor is the best solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
abunag
Surveyor

Hello,

You've posted this in the global canvas community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss how best to utilize Canvas in their various educational institutions.  Since it's unlikely any of us are from your institution, we don't have specific information on how you can see your syllabi - the best way to resolve this is to contact your instructor directly.

If the courses haven't started yet, and you can't access the course via Canvas yet, it means the course isn't yet published and you may need to wait a bit.  If the course is published but there just isn't a syllabus yet, then the instructor hasn't posted one yet.  Either way, contacting your instructor is the best solution.

View solution in original post

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jcor032 

First, welcome to the Canvas Community, we love it when students find their way in here!

Typically, your syllabi will become available when your online courses become available, and that date is set by your school's Canvas Admin - based on school policy. You will find a link to your course syllabi in the left-side course navigation menu.

That being said, some schools make their syllabi public, and you can find links to those in the upper right side of the Canvas dashboard, or on your school's website.

I hope this helps,

Kelley