cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

how to duplicate a pooled question quiz

I used the settings to duplicate the quiz that I wanted to edit to make version B. however, since the quiz was pooled none of the pool settings came so there were really no questions... Is there a way to duplicate a quiz within a course that has pooled questions so it comes intact? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

By pooled do you mean that the quizzes are using Question groups to pull questions from a question bank? If so, then no, I can' think of a way to duplicate a quiz within a course and have the quiz fully duplicate (so use the same pooled questions).

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello vartouhi.asherian‌...

I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic since February 1st.  Have you had a chance to review the response by kona@richland.edu‌?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for assistance with your question?  Please come back here to post an update for members of the Canvas Community.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies to this topic.  I hope that is okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!