how do I activate:

VISUAL QUIZZ OF ARTIFACTS

games?#maryschmid11

Tags (1)
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@geomar90 , are you a teacher or a student? If you are a student then you will need to contact the Instructor of the course to get help with your question. This is the global Canvas Community and we don't have access to specific courses in order to help with questions like this. If you're not sure how to contact your Instructor check your syllabus, try the Canvas Inbox - How do I use Conversations as a student?, or click on the Help link in Canvas and Ask your Instructor a Question (make sure and pick the correct class).

If you are a teacher, then you would need to publish the quiz - How do I use Draft State in Quizzes? 

Hope this helps!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@geomar90 y,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie