Jump to solution
quatausha_lias
Community Novice

how to upload an assignment to canvas?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @quatausha_lias  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This may ultimately be a question that you will need to ask your instructor because the vast majority of people here in the Community (now over half a million of us) don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your Canvas course(s) in question.  Your instructor may have specific instructions on how you are to submit assignments in your course, and we wouldn't know what those are.  All that being said, I can at least give you some general information on assignment submissions.  To start, here are a couple video tutorials on how assignments work in Canvas:

Once you have reviewed both of these short videos, the following written Guides may be of help...depending on how your instructor wants you to submit work:

How do I submit an online assignment? 

How do I submit a text entry assignment? 

How do I submit a media file as an assignment submission?  

How do I submit an assignment on behalf of a group? 

How do I submit a peer review to an assignment? 

How do I upload a file as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I upload a file from Google Drive as an assignment submission in Canvas? 

How do I submit a cloud assignment with Google Drive? 

How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 as an assignment submission? 

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10564-4212675511 

You can find all of these Guides (and a lot more Guides like this) by going to the "Guides" menu at the top of any page here in the Community and then selecting "Canvas LMS".  Next, you'll want to click on the red "STUDENT GUIDE" icon.  Finally, select "Assignments" from the list at the top of the page.

I hope this information has been helpful to you, Quatausha.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions about submitting assignments in Canvas.  Thanks!

View solution in original post