i can not do my assignments at all is there any help for that?

Jump to solution
spwi5917
Community Novice

I can not do any of my assignments for my Bus 10 class. I've logged in and it will not allow me to do anything at all. is there any kind of help i can get?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @spwi5917  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  If you are unable to submit your work to your instructor(s), one of the first things to check is your web browser.  In general, you should be using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your web browser of choice...and make sure that you are using an up-to-date version of either of those.  Other browsers such as Internet Explorer (now unsupported in Canvas) and Edge do not work well when submitting assignments in Canvas.  I think you'll find that you'll have a much better browsing experience using either Chrome or Firefox.  More information can be found in this Guide: Which browsers does Canvas support?‌.  You might also want to check to see that your computer meets the minimum specifications for Canvas: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?‌  Beyond that, I would recommend that you reach out to Canvas support if you are still having difficulties after trying Chrome and/or Firefox.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Sparkle.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes