cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

i got an email saying i have 2 assignments on canvas and when i go on it says i dont have any

Jump to solution

i also downloaded an app called canvas student and it shows the assignments but it says im not authorized to go on it, the assignment is due soon, what can I do????

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi rosa,

I'm not sure if you realized it or not, but you posted your question to the global Community of all Canvas users.

What this normal means if you're seeing an unauthorized message when accessing an assignment is that your instructor hasn't published or made the assignment available for the students just yet. I would suggest reaching out to your instructor as soon as possible to make them aware of this issue so that they can correct it.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi rosa,

I'm not sure if you realized it or not, but you posted your question to the global Community of all Canvas users.

What this normal means if you're seeing an unauthorized message when accessing an assignment is that your instructor hasn't published or made the assignment available for the students just yet. I would suggest reaching out to your instructor as soon as possible to make them aware of this issue so that they can correct it.  

View solution in original post

Labels