cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

iOS Teacher App: Can you upload files when grading quizzes?

Jump to solution

So far, I love the Canvas Teacher app for grading papers on my Apple IPad Pro.  However, is there a way to upload files when grading quizzes?  My students submit PDFs or word documents on one of the quiz questions.  I grade the PDF or word document using the Notability App and then upload to Microsoft OneDrive.  However, I cannot find a way to attach these files as part of my comments when grading quizzes on the Teacher App.  I have to log into my Windows computer, open the quiz, and attach the file as part of my comments back to the student.  ios teacher app

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Joressia -

You're correct. I just double-checked, and when in a quiz and in the "Comments" portion of the grading screen, there is a plus sign next to the comment box. When tapping the plus sign, I only see Record Audio and Record Video as options.

I think this would be a great Feature Idea in Ideas‌. If you have questions about the process, this guide will be helpful: How does the feature idea process work in the Canvas Community?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

jbeyer@jtcc.edu‌, while I don't have an immediate answer for you, I wanted to let you know that I've moved the question from where it was originally posted to the Q & A‌ forum and have shared it with the Canvas Mobile Users Group‌ to attract those who are most likely to have experience with this,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Wow...I would have thought it fit here since there is a presentation on the Mobile App and others might benefit from the answer.  Thanks for moving it to the best place for an answer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Joressia -

You're correct. I just double-checked, and when in a quiz and in the "Comments" portion of the grading screen, there is a plus sign next to the comment box. When tapping the plus sign, I only see Record Audio and Record Video as options.

I think this would be a great Feature Idea in Ideas‌. If you have questions about the process, this guide will be helpful: How does the feature idea process work in the Canvas Community?

View solution in original post

Labels