im late starting and lost already!!!! I need a hand im old ha

Jump to solution
RandallTurner
Community Member

im taking this because im behind the times I suppose where doI start with this first assig ill take any help i can get please

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @RandallTurner ...

Your question leaves me guessing a bit on what kind of help you need with Canvas.  Are you an instructor?  Are you a student?  The area where you've posed this question is not your Canvas course.  This is the Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, submit Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  There are thousands of people here in the Community, and we'd like to help you out if we can, but we'll need some specifics.  For the time being, if you are a student and brand new to Canvas and taking courses online, I can point you to a good resource:

Getting Started with Canvas as a Student - Canvas Community

That page will have a series of six short videos for you to watch which will Guide you through some of the basics of Canvas.

If you are a student, for questions about course content (curriculum) in the class, you'll have to reach out to your instructor ... as we wouldn't be able to address those here.  But, if you have more general questions about how Canvas works, we are here to help!

Good luck!  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post