lockdown browser

Jump to solution

hello . how do i give access to my students to do a test with lockdown browser

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello there, mattieusrjacob@gmail.com...

The information in this past topic, Lockdown Browser, might be of help to you.  In a nutshell, the Lockdown Browser LTI app needs to be installed/configured by your school's local Canvas administrator before it can be utilized in your Canvas course.  In addition, the Lockdown Browser isn't a browser that you can just do a Google search for and download to your computer.  Rather, you are given a unique URL once configured that you'd distribute to your students.  They use that link to download Lockdown Browser to their computer, and then they use that browser to access the quiz/test/exam that you've created in Canvas.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Mathew.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello there, mattieusrjacob@gmail.com...

The information in this past topic, Lockdown Browser, might be of help to you.  In a nutshell, the Lockdown Browser LTI app needs to be installed/configured by your school's local Canvas administrator before it can be utilized in your Canvas course.  In addition, the Lockdown Browser isn't a browser that you can just do a Google search for and download to your computer.  Rather, you are given a unique URL once configured that you'd distribute to your students.  They use that link to download Lockdown Browser to their computer, and then they use that browser to access the quiz/test/exam that you've created in Canvas.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Mathew.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos