cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cnm280
Community Member

I cant get into my math course , I have to answer a invitation. Buy I didn't see one .

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @cnm280  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, share blog posts, view "how to" Guides, participate in online events, join groups, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer this question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  I tried searching your school's website for a link or two that might be helpful to you, but I wasn't able to find anything.  My recommendation to you would be to reach out either to your instructor or to a local Canvas administrator at your school to see if they could be of more assistance...since this sounds like an enrollment issue that needs to be resolved locally at your school.  This Guide may also help: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10539-4212724703   I hope this will help, Christina.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @cnm280  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, share blog posts, view "how to" Guides, participate in online events, join groups, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer this question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  I tried searching your school's website for a link or two that might be helpful to you, but I wasn't able to find anything.  My recommendation to you would be to reach out either to your instructor or to a local Canvas administrator at your school to see if they could be of more assistance...since this sounds like an enrollment issue that needs to be resolved locally at your school.  This Guide may also help: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10539-4212724703   I hope this will help, Christina.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

cnm280
Community Member

Thankyou

cnm280
Community Member

Thank you Every one , I had found out . i had to go to My labplus. Thankyou Very much.