cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

mechanical engineering class question

Jump to solution

I am instructing a class that has an online section C and an inclass section A. I need to be able to connect the two for the uploaded documents. they are separate, so I have to double download.  how do I cross them over?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, randyk3@uw.edu Thank You for posting your question.  It sounds like you might want to consider cross-listing your two courses together.  Here is a Guide for you on how to do this.  If you aren't able to cross-list the two courses on your own, you will need to contact a local Canvas administrator at your school to see if he/she would be willing to do this for you: How do I cross-list a section in a course as an instructor?

Please let the Community know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, randyk3@uw.edu Thank You for posting your question.  It sounds like you might want to consider cross-listing your two courses together.  Here is a Guide for you on how to do this.  If you aren't able to cross-list the two courses on your own, you will need to contact a local Canvas administrator at your school to see if he/she would be willing to do this for you: How do I cross-list a section in a course as an instructor?

Please let the Community know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!!!

View solution in original post