cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeaninekelly85
Community Member

missed quizzes

Jump to solution

What are the guidelines for making up missed quizzes? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jeaninekelly85  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the globe come to ask questions, share ideas, post blogs, view "how to" Guides, and much more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course that you are taking at your school and the course policies that your instructor has about re-taking a missed quiz.  The majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to answer a question like this.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor directly to address this question.  You can do this by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left hand side of your Canvas environment.  Then, click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  You can find out more information about this by checking out this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328  I hope this helps, Jeanine.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jeaninekelly85  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the globe come to ask questions, share ideas, post blogs, view "how to" Guides, and much more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course that you are taking at your school and the course policies that your instructor has about re-taking a missed quiz.  The majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to answer a question like this.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor directly to address this question.  You can do this by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left hand side of your Canvas environment.  Then, click on "Ask Your Instructor a Question".  You can find out more information about this by checking out this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328  I hope this helps, Jeanine.  Good luck!

View solution in original post