Henry_Michael
Community Novice

i think it would help a lot of people like me if canvas made a search bar at the top of the modules page so we can search the lesson right away

2 Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @Henry_Michael 

I think that would be a great idea, and especially since some teachers can include a lot of content in their modules.

I did find two ideas in Idea Conversations that you might want to check out and support

Add your own comments to the ideas and rate the ideas to show your support.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Hello there, @Henry_Michael ...

In addition to the great information you received from my friend, @kmeeusen, I thought I'd also mention that you might want to look into a product called "Atomic Search" which can be integrated with Canvas.  This is a paid product, so you'd have to talk with folks at your school (such as your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department) to see if purchasing this product would be possible.  I *think* it would be used at the Canvas account level...meaning that it wouldn't be just a search for one course or for one users...but for multiple courses and multiple users.  Here are a couple websites for your information that you could pass on to your school's Canvas administrator(s):

I hope this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post