cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisa_barber
Community Member

my quiz points don't match

Jump to solution

I have 8 questions in  a bank, and have set canvas to select 4 at random, however, the quiz settings show that it is an 8 point quiz.

I don't have 2 pts per question...only one.

how do i fix this before opening the quiz to my students?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@lisa_barber , this is an easy fix! The problem is that you don't have the questions IN the question group! That means each question is currently counting towards the quiz total, which is why you're seeing 8 points instead of 4. What you need to do is drag (and drop) all of your questions into the question group and then save it. Once you've done that it should update to 4 points instead of 8.

Let us know if you have any other questions/problems!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
awilliams
Surveyor

Hey  @libarber , this is going going to be hard to troubleshoot without access to your quiz. Would you mind posting a screenshot of how the question group is set up?

thanks, here are two screenshots...top of page and second one is bottom of page.

and here is the question page....

@lisa_barber , this is an easy fix! The problem is that you don't have the questions IN the question group! That means each question is currently counting towards the quiz total, which is why you're seeing 8 points instead of 4. What you need to do is drag (and drop) all of your questions into the question group and then save it. Once you've done that it should update to 4 points instead of 8.

Let us know if you have any other questions/problems!

View solution in original post

Hello, Lisa,

This is really throwing me for a loop.  I do not see 'groups' anywhere. I see 'banks'.