office 365

Jump to solution

how and where do i download office 365

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

mcrawford2@tiger.brenau.edu​, as chofer@morainepark.edu has said, the site you've reached is meant for questions about the Canvas learning platform. Still, I checked your school's website, and found a link to "Office 365 for Free" on the right side of this page: Brenau University | Brenau Mobile  When you click on that link, you'll be directed to an Office 365 download site for students and teachers; it will prompt you to enter your school (.edu) email address to get started. Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello mcrawford2@tiger.brenau.edu​...

You have posted a question here in the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions specifically about all things Canvas.  I found this website that has more information on Office 365.  Explore Office 365 for Business | Office 365   Since the Canvas Community isn't really a support site for other products, you may need to check with your local school about availability.

If you are asking about an integration between Canvas and Office 365, there is an integration called OneDrive for Business which you could take a look at.  I've not set this up myself, so I would have to defer to others on this forum who may know more about this.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

mcrawford2@tiger.brenau.edu​, as chofer@morainepark.edu has said, the site you've reached is meant for questions about the Canvas learning platform. Still, I checked your school's website, and found a link to "Office 365 for Free" on the right side of this page: Brenau University | Brenau Mobile  When you click on that link, you'll be directed to an Office 365 download site for students and teachers; it will prompt you to enter your school (.edu) email address to get started. Good luck!

View solution in original post