Highlighted
Community Member

online orientation

Jump to solution

where to fine los rios online orientation?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello w1821056@apps.losrios.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggestion new Feature Ideas, post blog entries, join groups, collaborate, review "how to" Guides, attend online virtual events, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to an online orientation at your school.  Normally, the majority of Canvas Community members wouldn't be able to answer something like this because we aren't a part of your school.  This would be something that you could ask your school's local Canvas administrator, for example.  I did do a bit of searching the Googles, and I came across this website: Complete Orientation | Los Rios Community College District.  I am hoping that this is your school?  If so, this might be the site you're looking for.  If not, please reach out to someone at your school who would be able to assist you.  Thanks Rob.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello w1821056@apps.losrios.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggestion new Feature Ideas, post blog entries, join groups, collaborate, review "how to" Guides, attend online virtual events, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to an online orientation at your school.  Normally, the majority of Canvas Community members wouldn't be able to answer something like this because we aren't a part of your school.  This would be something that you could ask your school's local Canvas administrator, for example.  I did do a bit of searching the Googles, and I came across this website: Complete Orientation | Los Rios Community College District.  I am hoping that this is your school?  If so, this might be the site you're looking for.  If not, please reach out to someone at your school who would be able to assist you.  Thanks Rob.

View solution in original post

Labels