cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claystephens
Community Member

password

Jump to solution

I have forgotten my password and enter my email and ask for the password to be sent but never receive it.

Is there another way to get my password?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @claystephens  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Please take a look at this Guide about passwords: How do I reset my password as a student?  Pay special attention to the information in the blue box at the top of the Guide.  I hope this will be of help to you, Clay.  Good luck! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @claystephens  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Please take a look at this Guide about passwords: How do I reset my password as a student?  Pay special attention to the information in the blue box at the top of the Guide.  I hope this will be of help to you, Clay.  Good luck! 

View solution in original post

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @claystephens 

I do not know if you are accessing Canvas using a desktop/laptop or a mobile device, but if you are using a browser and have set your browser to remember logins, you can recover your login credentials by going to Tools>Security>saved passwords>display passwords.  There might be some variations to this depending on your browser, but this has saved an old foll's bacon many times.

Kelley