cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cecileanne_b
Not applicable

problem with access to finish class that drop from dashboard

Jump to solution

the class into to permaculture  is not officially over yet ( we are the 31th may morning utc and it closes at midnight pacifictime!) but i cannot complete the last tasks i cannot answer the last discussion and the app return a logo with a pink line!) on the canvas dashboard they say there is no class in progress, please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @cecileanne_b ​...

You may need to contact your instructor to make sure he/she has the correct start/end dates set for your course.  The majority of users here in the Canvas Community would not have access to your school's instance of Canvas to see exactly what is going on with the course, but this sounds like it is just an issue with the access dates that might need to be changed.  Again, I would recommend that you contact your instructor today to see if the end date/time is different than what it should be.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @cecileanne_b ​...

You may need to contact your instructor to make sure he/she has the correct start/end dates set for your course.  The majority of users here in the Canvas Community would not have access to your school's instance of Canvas to see exactly what is going on with the course, but this sounds like it is just an issue with the access dates that might need to be changed.  Again, I would recommend that you contact your instructor today to see if the end date/time is different than what it should be.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

cecileanne_b
Not applicable

Thank you chris, problem sorted!