publishing an assignment in a module...

Jump to solution
jpryber
Community Member

I am completing the training assigned by my school district and I'm currently on 4.5-- Using Speed Grader. Step 2 of the assignment says, "Publish your assignment in your course, and make sure the Module it's in is also published." My problem is the assignment is published but I can't seem to do the second part which says make sure the module it is in is also published. I have a published module, but the I don't see the assignment there. I may just be confused!

Photo 1 shows the assignment. Photo 2 shows the published module... Please help! Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 
Jamey Pryber

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@jpryber  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

There's a lot to learn, but you'll get the hang of it. Smiley Happy Your first screenshot shows the published module, but the second screenshot is of a published assignment in edit mode. That assignment isn't in a module yet. After creating modules, the next step is to add content to them, so add the the assignment "Favorite Summer Memory" to the appropriate module according to the instructions you'll find in How do I add course content as module items?

Keep learning, Jamey! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes