cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alnorris
Community Member

question about blank/unloaded courses on canvas dashboard and blank course pages?

I am able to log in to my canvas account, but when I access the dashboard, it shows me the white boxes for the classes but it does not load. I tried restarting and login again, but it still did the same thing. When I go to the course tab and select a course, I get a blank screen. There is no was for me to upload anything on to the site or look at individual pages. What should I do to fix the problem so I can access my courses?

2 Replies
awilliams
Surveyor

Hey  @alnorris  Welcometo the Canvas Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues. Thank you for the screenshot. It gave me one idea of something you should try. I notice in the extensions area of Chrome you have what appear to be 2 ad blockers running (Ad Block Plus and Ublock Origin unless my eyes deceieve me). Ad blockers can have adverse affects on websites. The first thing I would try is disabling those extensions and reloading the page. Another typical troubleshooting step is to clear the cache and cookies of your web browser or try a different web browser. If you try all of these and refreshing the page still gives the same results, I would say it is time to file a support ticket. Check out https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=52e62362-2697-4b92-bfc2...‌ That will explain how to submit an official support ticket that will include helpful information for the support agents troubleshooting your issue.

Please do return and let us know how it is going. We are happy to have you here and look forward to helping you in any way we can.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@alnorris ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie