cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

quiz Problems

Jump to solution

cannot take my quiz the page will not let me BCT311-92823 Int'l Residential Code quiz 06 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello rgendreau@student.cccd.edu‌...

You have posted your message to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help you with this question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  That being said, there are a few things you could try:

1. Reach out to your instructor to see if he/she can help troubleshoot why you might not be able to access the quiz properly.
  2. Reach out to your school's Online Learning (or similar) department to see if they can help troubleshoot the issue.  I'm not exactly sure which school you attend at CCCD.edu, but I'll provide you with some links that I've found that might help:
  3. Finally, you may need to reach out to the Canvas Help Desk staff directly.  If this is the case, use the "Help" icon on the left hand side of your Canvas environment, and you should then see some help options within that menu.

I hope this information is helpful to you, Robert!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello rgendreau@student.cccd.edu‌...

You have posted your message to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Unfortunately, the majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help you with this question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  That being said, there are a few things you could try:

1. Reach out to your instructor to see if he/she can help troubleshoot why you might not be able to access the quiz properly.
  2. Reach out to your school's Online Learning (or similar) department to see if they can help troubleshoot the issue.  I'm not exactly sure which school you attend at CCCD.edu, but I'll provide you with some links that I've found that might help:
  3. Finally, you may need to reach out to the Canvas Help Desk staff directly.  If this is the case, use the "Help" icon on the left hand side of your Canvas environment, and you should then see some help options within that menu.

I hope this information is helpful to you, Robert!

View solution in original post

Labels