cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

quiz annotations

Is it possible to PLEASE allow annotation of file uploads (via DocViewer) to be a feature in Quizzes?  I have seen several posts that have made this request.  If it is possible in New Quizzes, could you please show me how, as I am not seeing it.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @kaswift ...

Your question sounds a bit like a Feature Idea request, actually.  In doing a little searching here in the Community, I came across this topic: New Quizzes: SpeedGrader should open pdfs in DocVi... - Canvas Community.  It may be similar to what you are asking (though not 100% sure).  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you would like to see in Canvas, you may want to "rate" it and also provide a comment at the bottom of that topic so that Instructure engineers know why it is important to you.

Also, as a side note, there really isn't any more work being done to enhance current/classic Quizzes.  Development is now focused on New Quizzes instead.  So, it's pretty likely that you won't see anything changing in the current Quizzes interface.

I hope this helps a bit.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.