cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer

"Move Module" Not Working?

Jump to solution

I am trying to use the "Move Module" option. I click on it, but nothing happens....I don't get the box asking for details of where to move the module to. I am able to drag and drop, but not use "Move."

I have tried using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. I have also tried the option with multiple courses.

Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you!

Nancy

27 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Case Update:

They have replicated the issue and engineering is working to resolve. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Highlighted
Learner II

We just noticed it this week as well.

Highlighted
Community Member

I am having the problem also with "Move Module"  button.  I created a case.  I still have had no success.

Highlighted
Community Member

It is not working for me either.  I noticed that it wasn't working one day, then the next it was.  I think it has been flaky for over a week now.

Highlighted
Community Member

It is fixed!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer

I have not received an update to my original ticket, but it does indeed appear to be working now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

It's working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for the update, Nancy. Indeed, things seem to be working at my place, too.

Highlighted

The Move Module menu does fly out for me. However, I noticed the X icon on that menu fails to close the menu. Fortunately there's a Cancel button that will also dismiss the dialog.

Can anyone confirm if they used the X icon previously with success? Or perhaps they broke the X icon in the process of fixing the missing Move Menu menu?

Highlighted

Just tested it sendres@dom.edund the X doesn't do anything for me either. But cancel still works. I think it used to work for me, not trusting my memory this morning though. 

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels