cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmtruesdell
Surveyor

"New Quiz" format

When I enter something as a "new quiz" it moves under assignments. When the assignment is added to a module, it does not offer the choice to click next as the student works through the module. They can't seem to get past the assignment to keep going. Any ideas?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @mmtruesdell ...

Sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here unanswered since late August 2020.  I believe the reason why the "Previous" and "Next" buttons do not display is because Instructure has built New Quizzes as a LTI external app instead of building it directly into the Canvas interface (like classic Quizzes is).  I was able to find an existing Feature Idea here in the Community called New Quizzes: Next button for Module Progression.  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you would like to see implemented by Instructure, you might want to give it a rating and also post a comment letting the Instructure engineers know why this would be important to you.

I know this may not be the exact answer you were looking for, but I hope that it has helped to answer your question.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.