"New" Quizzes

Jump to solution
sydbassett
Community Member

I am trying to add a quiz I created for my students to the module page and it will not appear on either the assignment's drop down menu or the quiz one. It's a "new quiz" and not a "classic quiz" but I have been trying to add it into the modules for about 20 minutes and no luck. 

I have tried to publish it now instead of the morning to see if that would work and I have also tried to change due dates and available dates and nothing is helping!

If anyone has any help or guidance it will be greatly appreciated! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
langlangcat
Community Contributor

It sometimes lags in appearing in the drop-down picker, I would suggest refresh your module page or use a different browser to bypass the cache. I clean the cache every time when this happens, when I re login, I can find the new quiz in the drop-down.

To edit the available time is easy, go to assignments, find the quiz, click on the three dots to the right of it, ( do not click on the quiz to open it) in the Kabab menu, click on edit, then choose more option in the lower left and then it will take you to the due time page.

By the way I echo the feeling of the quotation mark put around the word New. hahahaha.🤣

View solution in original post