Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

"Send Comment to Entire Group" in Discussions

Jump to solution

Please bring this feature back!

I used to be able to "send comment to entire group" when working within small groups in graded Discussions.  I no longer have that feature.  Has something changed?  I have read through about 3 or 4 of your tutorials regarding comments to groups that have been set up as "graded"  and "grade each student individually" but do not have the feature or capability to comment to their group. 

CANVAS Tutorial VS.

102521_pastedImage_0.png

My sites' Options

102522_pastedImage_1.png

PLEASE HELP.  THANKS!!!

Maude

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

myacapsin​,

Several releases ago Discussions were changed from group grading to grade all submission individually and the option to grade as a group was removed.  This change was requested by the user community as a whole.  I have just gone into my group discussions and can confirm that the checkbox to send the message to the entire group from the SpeedGrader no longer appears.

Robbie

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

myacapsin​,

Several releases ago Discussions were changed from group grading to grade all submission individually and the option to grade as a group was removed.  This change was requested by the user community as a whole.  I have just gone into my group discussions and can confirm that the checkbox to send the message to the entire group from the SpeedGrader no longer appears.

Robbie

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

Still trying to get this feature back.