Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

reopen individual assignments

Jump to solution

Hello ,

As an instructor how do I reopen just one specific student's portal for a quiz and/or assignment. I know how to reopen for all but how do I do it for just one person ..for example if they need to makeup an exam or assignment etc?

Thanks!

daconner@schreiner.edu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi daconner@schreiner.edu‌!

If your student has already taken the quiz, you'll need to give him/her an extra attempt on it. To do it, you can follow this tutorial: Once I publish a quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?‌. Now, if you have set availability dates for the quiz/assignment, you'll also need to re-assign new dates for this student by following this: How do I assign an assignment to an individual student?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi daconner@schreiner.edu‌!

If your student has already taken the quiz, you'll need to give him/her an extra attempt on it. To do it, you can follow this tutorial: Once I publish a quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?‌. Now, if you have set availability dates for the quiz/assignment, you'll also need to re-assign new dates for this student by following this: How do I assign an assignment to an individual student?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

Really helpful! Thanks man

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

thank you!!

Deborah Wartko-Conner

Associate Professor of Art and Photography

Schreiner University