rubrics shared to the commons

Jump to solution

can a non-administrator share a rubric to the commons

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

cgregory@khps.org‌, yes, anyone with Commons access (anyone above a student level role) can share a rubric by attaching it to an assignment.

Hope this helps!

-Nick

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

cgregory@khps.org‌, yes, anyone with Commons access (anyone above a student level role) can share a rubric by attaching it to an assignment.

Hope this helps!

-Nick

View solution in original post

Highlighted

So...if that’s the case, what did I do incorrectly when I share the assignment in Commons? When my colleague downloaded and imported the assignment, all but the rubric came through and that was the part she really needed! Please help!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good evening, cgregory@khps.org...

I was able to successfully import an assignment with a rubric from Commons into a course.  Here is what I did:

1. Shared a "dummy" assignment with an attached rubric from Course A to Canvas Commons.  How do I share a resource to Commons? 
  2. Once I was able to see the shared resource in Commons (it took a minute or two for it to show up), I then imported the shared assignment to Course B.  How do I import and view a Commons resource in Canvas?
  3. Logged into Course B and clicked on the "Assignments" index page.  The assignment I had imported from Commons was listed under the "Imported Assignments" assignment group.
  4. Clicked on the assignment name that I imported from Commons, and I was able to see the instructions as well as the rubric.

Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks Cara.

Labels