cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trisha_jeyaseel
Community Member

server error Quercus (MyMedia)

I was watching my online lectures and suddenly when I was going to watch the next video, it wouldn't let me watch it because it states that there is a server error. its been about 10 mins since this happened and I reeeeally need to watch my lectures. it also says 503 service unavailable. if anyone can help pls let me know asap!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @trisha_jeyaseel ...

I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here without a response for such a long time.  A couple notes of clarification, I believe that your school refers to Canvas as "Quercus", correct?  Also, as it relates to the "MyMedia" terminology, if I recall correctly, the only time I've heard about this is in relation to the Kaltura video service that has a Canvas integration.  If, in fact, your school does use Kaltura for videos, then the error message you were experiencing would have to be reported to Kaltura and not Canvas.  Hopefully this was able to get resolved for you relatively soon, though.

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.