sharing media to students

Jump to solution
robert_roleda
Community Novice

How do you share media in studio to students?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @robert_roleda ...

I can think of a few possibilities when sharing media you've uploaded to Canvas Studio.  The most common option would be to embed the videos in course content following the information in this Guide: How do I embed Canvas Studio media in a course?.  In addition, you can also share a unique URL link with people (yes, even those who are not enrolled in your course) so that they can view videos you've uploaded to Canvas Studio.  How do I get a public link or embed code for media in Canvas Studio?  A third option is to actually select a user's name in the Studio interface if you want to share a video with someone directly.  This assumes, however, that the person you want to share your video with has also accessed the Studio interface.  How do I share media with a user in Canvas Studio? 

So, there are a few different ways you can share your media...depending on how you want your students to see it in your course.  Hopefully these resources will be of help to you, Robert.  Please sing out if you have any questions about this information.

View solution in original post