spring break

Jump to solution

when is spring break?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Hi sareplogle1@my.scccd.edu , and  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

This is the Canvas Community where 425,000 Canvas users world-wide come to talk about Canvas, review Canvas Guides, and much more. Unless one of our members actually happens to attend your school, they will have no idea when your Spring Break is; although, I am sure that information is all over your campus and your school website.

In fact, I just went to your Home page at State Center Community College District and found that information under "Events"; since I am a really nice guy (oh heck no), I have posted it below for your convenience....................

4.15.2019 - 4.19.2019

Spring Break

Looks like there is still plenty of time left to study for your finals (see, I told you I wan't very nice)!

Enjoy your break,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Explorer

Hi sareplogle1@my.scccd.edu , and  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

This is the Canvas Community where 425,000 Canvas users world-wide come to talk about Canvas, review Canvas Guides, and much more. Unless one of our members actually happens to attend your school, they will have no idea when your Spring Break is; although, I am sure that information is all over your campus and your school website.

In fact, I just went to your Home page at State Center Community College District and found that information under "Events"; since I am a really nice guy (oh heck no), I have posted it below for your convenience....................

4.15.2019 - 4.19.2019

Spring Break

Looks like there is still plenty of time left to study for your finals (see, I told you I wan't very nice)!

Enjoy your break,

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels