cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

student to canvas

Jump to solution

Logged on as a student to canvas but when I click on my subject in canvas it brigs me to a locked screen?

I have spent the day on this and am now thinking i will have to defer. I am a staff member of Swinburne with a staff account also.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @102360308  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This certainly doesn't sound like normal behavior inside of Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community members wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment to help troubleshoot something like this.  If you would be willing to share a screen shot of what you are seeing, that may help.  However, have you tried reaching out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk?  If not, that's where I would recommend starting.  You can find out how to contact them by referring to either of these Guides:

If you do happen to contact them, please come back to this posting to provide an update letting us know how the matter was resolved.

Thanks Dolores!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @102360308  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This certainly doesn't sound like normal behavior inside of Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community members wouldn't have access to your school's Canvas environment to help troubleshoot something like this.  If you would be willing to share a screen shot of what you are seeing, that may help.  However, have you tried reaching out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk?  If not, that's where I would recommend starting.  You can find out how to contact them by referring to either of these Guides:

If you do happen to contact them, please come back to this posting to provide an update letting us know how the matter was resolved.

Thanks Dolores!

View solution in original post