unable to add students "unable to find matches below"

Jump to solution
Community Explorer

@Chris_Hofer stefaniesanders @jivedocs_unfede amara.mastronardiFree-For-TeachersQ & A have a free for teacher account and it has been working well until now.

When I was trying to add a new student, it says "we were unable to find matches below"

353085_unable to add.PNG

Can anyone tell me why? It is urgent.

Thanks

2 Solutions

@664755030 ‌

Our support team indicates that the issue of adding users was resolved last week, so it's not necessary to use the join code workaround. When adding a new user, this is the message that should display to the teacher:

353356_fft add users.png

This gives the instructor the option to create new users from the list.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Hello @riboldipj ...

I'm not sure if this would apply in your situation or not, but in the June 9, 2021 Deploy Notes, there is a section on Email Addresses and Manual Enrollments:  Canvas Deploy Notes (2021-06-09) - Instructure Community.  Per these notes, do you know if the user confirmed his/her e-mail address first before you added that person's e-mail address to the course?  [I experienced a similar issue a week or two ago using a dummy e-mail account (made up e-mail address), and because the e-mail address was made up, I technically could not confirm that the e-mail address was legit because the e-mail inbox doesn't actually exist.]

View solution in original post