rose_willey
Community Member

HELLO-

I have been given a deadline to complete  a course for my school district. I was just told about the hard deadline and I cannot possibly do this with the time I have. 

I am hoping that someone can help me out there. I am very concerned and want to get some help  so that  I can get the course done. I am a middle school teacher and the course is required to be completed this Sunday. Is there anyone that I call in regard to live. help. My number is (512) 925-2028

Thank you for your help. 

Rose 

0 Likes
2 Solutions
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @rose_willey -

While I can't offer live support, if you're looking for a place to start as you design, visit Canvas Commons! There are so many resources available there. How do I import and view a Commons resource in Canvas?

Additionally, there are some fabulous templates available for teachers! The Instructional Design team at Instructure created them, and they're beautiful. 

2018 Teacher Appreciation: Home Page Templates

2020 Course Design Essentials: Home Page & Sample Module Template 

2020 Course Design Essentials: Centers in Canvas 

2020 Course Design Essentials: Design Tips for Pages 

All of these should help you get started! Don't be afraid to browse the Canvas Guides and the Canvas YouTube Channel for inspiration as well.

View solution in original post

kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @rose_willey 

I would strongly urge you to remove your phone number from your question, then instruct folks to direct message you if they can provide help.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes