view current module on home page

Jump to solution
diazcster
Community Novice

How do I open my home page to the module we are presently working on, instead of scrolling down and searching every time?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @diazcster  - Unfortunately, there is not a really good way to do this.  However, I do have one suggestion:  when you are done with a module, collapse the module using the tiny arrow icon left of the module name, as illustrated at number 2 on the very first screen capture on this page: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10680-4212102802   (I'm not sure if you are a student or instructor, but it's really the same for either.)  The good news is that the collapsed state of any modules remains in place for the user.  To verify this, I just tested it again on a sample account and switched browsers, and whatever module(s) I left collapsed on my last visit to a site remained collapsed when I next logged in, regardless of the browser used.  

While it will not directly take you to the current module, of course, it will at least help you do a bit less scrolling through everything in them.

I hope this helps a bit, Cari.

View solution in original post

0 Likes