visible body courseware

Jump to solution
tmellin7714
Community Novice

Can someone assist me with figuring out how to get my user name and password for visible body courseware?

i think i use my student email address and then a code that was emailed to each of us but that isn't working for me.

thank you Tania

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @tmellin7714  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website...a place where people come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join groups, review written and video "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  The vast majority of Community members wouldn't be able to help answer this question, unfortunately.  Visible Body Courseware isn't anything related to Canvas...and I'm wondering if your instructor is using it in conjunction with Canvas in some way.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor directly to see if he/she can help you with this question.  You can do this by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Tania.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this....thanks.  Stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes