cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

wHERE ARE MY AUDIO AND VIDEO FILES that I either recorded or uploaded as feedback to students?

wHERE ARE MY AUDIO AND VIDEO FILES that I either recorded or uploaded as feedback to students?

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

jlschandler@gmail.com, greetings! I'm not sure of the exact location of these files in relation to your course, but what I do know is that they aren't in a place that you can easily access. This goes hand-in-hand with the inability to download these files - https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/12376" modifiedtitle="true" title="Downloading embedded media ...

Kona

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I stand corrected! There isn't a built-in way for Canvas to do this, but here's a workaround to at least download them - Downloading Your Uploaded Media!! 

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, jlschandler@gmail.com...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on June 15, 2019.  I see that kona@richland.edu was helping you out later that day.  I see that you posted a comment on my blog, but I don't know that I have an answer for you on that.  You may need to contact the Canvas Help Desk folks if you haven't already.  Since there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for almost six months, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered".  However, that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Jennifer.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I posted this matter else where (perhaps it should be linked): how do I link to uploaded media files --now residing within Canvas-- from SpeedGrader?  (Kind of the same matter, but also a bit different.) Thanks.

0 Kudos
Labels