what is text document

Jump to solution

in my Success in College he wants a paper submitted by text document

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, sandrasmith0663@gmail.com...

This is probably a question that you will ultimately need to contact your instructor about, but I can provide you with some general resources that might help you in the meantime.

As I mentioned above, it would be best to contact your instructor if you are unsure of how to submit your assignment.  He should be able to tell you exactly what you need to do to submit your assignment on time.

I hope this helps, Sandra.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thank you.  Be well...stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, sandrasmith0663@gmail.com...

This is probably a question that you will ultimately need to contact your instructor about, but I can provide you with some general resources that might help you in the meantime.

As I mentioned above, it would be best to contact your instructor if you are unsure of how to submit your assignment.  He should be able to tell you exactly what you need to do to submit your assignment on time.

I hope this helps, Sandra.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thank you.  Be well...stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you very much for getting in contact with me and providing an answer

to my question