cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bostnbilly
Community Member

what link do I use for a ta meeting?

Jump to solution

I have a 3:20 EDT meting with Angelo on Friday, September 27.  when I open Zoom on my desktop, how will I find Angelo's meeting to enter?

my email is bostnbilly@gmail.com

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mzimmerman
Adventurer III

Hi William,

This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we don't have any information specific to your course.  You will want to contact your instructor with questions like this.

Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mzimmerman
Adventurer III

Hi William,

This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we don't have any information specific to your course.  You will want to contact your instructor with questions like this.

Mike

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi bostnbilly...

I agree with the posting from  @mzimmerman , and I have marked his response as "Correct".  Hopefully you were able to get logged in to your Zoom meeting this afternoon.  Usually, the host of the meeting would send you a link or directions on how to access the Zoom meeting.  Zoom meeting rooms have unique URLs containing a room ID number, so you'd have to know what that URL was in order to access the meeting...or get information from your meeting host.  I hope this helps, William.