cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmcrae5
Community Member

when I go to submit one of my papers, it won't load any of my google documents

I cant submit my assignment through google documents because it won't load any of them.

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @tmcrae5 ​...

Can you do me a favor and check something in your Canvas profile?  When you are in Canvas, click on your name, and then click on "Settings".  On the screen that comes up, there should be a section called "Web Services".  Under the "Registered Services" heading, do you have something for Google Docs or Google Drive?  If it is similar to Google Docs, what you'll probably need to do is hover your mouse over Google Docs, click the red "x" next to it to disconnect your Google Docs account with your Canvas account, and then you'll need to connect the Google Drive account to your Canvas account (essentially using your same Google username/password).  I recall having to help a student at our Technical College with something similar earlier this year, and this seemed to fix the issue.

Please let me know if this works for you...thanks!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @tmcrae5 ​...

I wanted to check in with you because you've not replied since your initial question on May 6.  Did my posting above help solve your issue?  If so, could you mark my answer as "Correct"?  If not, please come back here to post any additional questions or comments.  Thanks Taylor.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@tmcrae5 ​,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie