cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ag0214
Surveyor

why can't i see my current classes after registering for next semesters classes?

Jump to solution

I recently had my registration appointment for next semester, after registering for my future classes, i entered canvas and it wont show me the classes I'm currently taking, i have some assignments i must turn in and cant do it because i cant see my classes. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @ag0214 

Unless you have somehow been unenrolled from your existing courses, you should be able to easily find your old courses: See How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

If you still do not see your current courses, please follow @chofer instructions and contact your school's Canvas Admin.

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @ag0214 ...

Depending on the process that your school has in place to transfer enrollment information from your school's registration system to Canvas, it may depend on when you actually get access to those courses in Canvas.  Your best option is to speak with someone at your school who will be able to assist you further with this question.  For example, you could contact your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department, and they should be able to make sure your enrollments get transferred properly.  Good luck to you!  Stay safe, and be well.

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @ag0214 

Unless you have somehow been unenrolled from your existing courses, you should be able to easily find your old courses: See How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

If you still do not see your current courses, please follow @chofer instructions and contact your school's Canvas Admin.

Kelley

View solution in original post