cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

why cant i resubmit my assignment if the lecturer has given the option to resubmit

Jump to solution

i uploaded the draft version of my assignment and not the final one, the lecturer has allowed re submission but my account does not me do so

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi bh15wd@student.sunderland.ac.uk 

Canvas always permits re-submissions if the assignment is still set to be available. Once the assignment is no longer available, then you cannot submit.You can learn more at How do I submit an online assignment? 

You can check the availability dates when you navigate to the assignment, as shown in my screenshot below.............

298525_pastedImage_3.png

So if you are not seeing the Resubmit Assignment button and the availability date has passed, then you will need to contact your instructor.

Kelley

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi bh15wd@student.sunderland.ac.uk 

Canvas always permits re-submissions if the assignment is still set to be available. Once the assignment is no longer available, then you cannot submit.You can learn more at How do I submit an online assignment? 

You can check the availability dates when you navigate to the assignment, as shown in my screenshot below.............

298525_pastedImage_3.png

So if you are not seeing the Resubmit Assignment button and the availability date has passed, then you will need to contact your instructor.

Kelley

View solution in original post

Labels