cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maria_marinnava
Community Member

why my class appears as a future enroll when it is already published and I am already enroll it?

Jump to solution

Mu instructor sent an email that the class is open, i can't see it on my dashboard, but it is listed on my courses and it is listed as a future enrollment when has been already published. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @maria_marinnava  

This is most likely because of how your school has set up its Terms. If your term is not yet set to start, then the course will show in future enrollments.

I found this link to Online Student Service at Gavilan, where you might find a better answer.

Kelley

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @maria_marinnava ...

Your instructor may need to check in his/her course "Settings" page (something that you wouldn't see as a student) to ensure that the start/end dates are correct in the course.  If the start date is set to some day in the future, then that is why you are seeing your course listed where it is.  If the official course start date has already started, it may be that your instructor needs to change that date in his/her course.  And, if that date cannot be changed by the instructor, he/she may need to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator to change it so that you can begin course work.  I hope this helps.

Thanks, that helped a lot

We are happy yo hear that,  @maria_marinnava 

Come back anytime!

Kelley

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @maria_marinnava  

This is most likely because of how your school has set up its Terms. If your term is not yet set to start, then the course will show in future enrollments.

I found this link to Online Student Service at Gavilan, where you might find a better answer.

Kelley

View solution in original post