Jump to solution
jkaschni
Community Novice

would like to know where to locate word, power point and ecel on uccs portal

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jkaschni  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join interest groups, review "how to" guides and video tutorials, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community users would't be able to help answer your question here in this forum.  Also, we don't have access to your school's portal system...which, I assumed, is behind a username/password login.  I did find this page on your school's website: Home | Students | University of Colorado Colorado Springs.  On the left hand side of the page is a section on "Quick Links" with a link to the IT Help Desk (Get Help | Office of Information Technology).  I would recommend contacting them.  Hopefully, they should be able to give you further guidance.  Good luck, Jeffrey!

View solution in original post