cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

wrong file uploaded on turnitin

Jump to solution

What do i do if i uploaded the wrong file on turnitin?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Vasile -

I know that you asked this question some time ago, but when you upload the incorrect file to a TurnItIn assignment, the only way that you can update it is to contact your instructor. If they delete the submission or allow for an additional submission, you change the file. Otherwise, you're limited to the initial upload. Communication with your instructor or TA (in some cases) is the best way to fix an issue like this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello kopescu@yahoo.com Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm going to tag dhulsey@nmjc.edu‌ in this reply to see if he has any suggestions for you.  I'm sure he has had a student or two that has done the same thing, so let's see what suggestions and recommendations he has for you.

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Vasile -

I know that you asked this question some time ago, but when you upload the incorrect file to a TurnItIn assignment, the only way that you can update it is to contact your instructor. If they delete the submission or allow for an additional submission, you change the file. Otherwise, you're limited to the initial upload. Communication with your instructor or TA (in some cases) is the best way to fix an issue like this.

View solution in original post