Did you mean: 

Canvas Release Notes (2019-12-21)

Canvas Release Notes (2019-12-21)

Upcoming Canvas Changes

• 2020-01-18:
    • End-of-Life functionality related to Canvas Data
    • End-of-Life date for Gradebook
    • Enforcement of multiple feature options

For more information, please see Upcoming Canvas Changes‌.

In this Canvas release (December 21), Global Announcements are included as a notification preference. The BigBlueButton interface allows participants to resize the webcam window during a conference and displays the user who is talking in the left corner of the meeting window. And users can view shared notes from a concluded conference.

For admins, the Grade Export report and the MGP Grade Export report include grading scheme values in the CSV export. Admins can also moderate ePortfolio spam generated by their Canvas users.

External Tools

• For institutions using New Quizzes, the invalid input warning displays if a student responds to a numeric question with an invalid character.

Release notes describe upcoming Canvas functionality and are subject to change.

Canvas release summary by user roleCanvas New Release ScreencastCanvas Release Collaborative ChatCanvas API Change Log

Release Notes Change Log

Updated Features

BACK TO TABLE OF CONTENTS

Announcements

Global Announcement Notification Option

Location to Enable Feature

Notifications

Configuration Details

N/A

Affected Canvas Areas

Global Announcements, Notifications

Beta/Test Environment Support

Yes

Permissions

Global Announcements - add / edit / delete

Affects User Interface

Yes

Affected User Roles

All Users

Feature Enhancement Ideas

https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/13977 

Specified Tag for Feature Ideas

View existing Announcements feature ideas

View existing Notifications feature ideas

Summary

Global Announcements include a checkbox to distribute a notification to subscribed users when the announcement starts.

Change Benefit

This change helps distribute global announcements via notifications.

Affected User Roles

All Users

In the Notifications page, the Alerts section includes a Global Announcements option. By default, the notification preference is set to Immediately via email. Other notification channels default to off.

Notification Preferences page with Global Announcements option

Admins

As part of creating a global announcement, an admin can enable a checkbox to send the global announcement via notification when the announcement starts. All users will receive the global announcement via email, unless a user has disabled the notification for global announcements.

Global Announcements page with Notifications checkbox

Conferences

These features are managed by a third-party provider. To provide feedback, please see the Feature Enhancement Ideas section.

Production Feature Availability

Rolled out to all institutions December 18–20

Configuration Details

N/A

test.bigbluebutton.org

Affected Canvas Areas

Conferences

Affects User Interface

Yes

Affected User Roles

All Users

Tier Availability

Free, Premium

Blindside Networks Contact Page

BigBlueButton Interface Webcam Window Resizing

Summary

The BigBlueButton interface allows participants to resize the webcam window during a conference.

Change Benefit

This change allows participants to manage the size of the webcam in a BigBlueButton conference.

Affected User Roles & Behaviors

All Users

When a participant is viewing another user through a webcam window, the participant is able to resize the window larger than the default view. This change benefits conferences where the presenter needs to be seen more prominently on screen, such as for sign language classes.

To see how this feature can be used, please see the Resize webcams in BigBlueButton video.

BigBlueButton Interface User Talking Indicator

Summary

The BigBlueButton interface displays the user who is talking in the left corner of the meeting window.

Change Benefit

This change allows moderators to better see who is talking in large BigBlueButton conferences.

Moderators

The BigBlueButton interface displays all users in a conference in the sidebar. When a conference includes a long list of users, the moderator can view the specific person who is talking in the corner of the meeting window. Previously a moderator could only see who was talking by scrolling down the sidebar to see which user’s name included a highlighted icon.

Example of Who is Talking indicator in BigBlueButton Conferences

Concluded Conference Shared Notes

Summary

Shared notes can be accessed from concluded conference recordings.

Change Benefit

This change allows users to view shared notes included in a recorded conference.

All Users

Users who attended a recorded conference that included shared notes can view the notes from the conference. When available, the notes display as a Notes link below the concluded conference. All users who have access to the recording can view the notes. A new browser tab loads with the final state of the notes. Text can be copied into a text-based program such as Word or Notepad.

concluded conference notes link

ePortfolios

ePortfolios Moderation

Feature Availability

December 18

N/A

Configuration Details

N/A

Affected Canvas Areas

ePortfolios, Account Navigation

Yes

Permissions

Users - moderate content

Affects User Interface

Yes

Affected User Roles

Admins

Existing ePortfolio feature ideas

ePortfolio

Summary

Admins can moderate ePortfolio spam generated by their Canvas users.

Change Benefit

This change allows admins to view any content that has been identified as potential spam within their entire account.

Admins

When a user is deleted from an account, ePortfolios are also removed for the user. However, sometimes content can be identified as spam within Canvas for existing users. Admins can manage any content identified as spam within their account by opening the ePortfolio Moderation page in Account Navigation. 

ePortfolio Moderation

The Moderation page is viewable by any admin with the Users - Moderate Content permission. By default, this permission is enabled for all account admins. The page displays any ePortfolio that has been flagged with one of the three statuses:

• Needs review: flagged as possible spam—Instructure’s systems have identified this ePortfolio as possible spam, and it needs administrator review. It is only visible to the original author and administrators.
  • Marked as spam—An administrator has reviewed this ePortfolio and marked it as spam. It is only visible to the original author and administrators.
  • Marked as safe—An administrator has reviewed an ePortfolio and marked it as safe. It is visible to its original intended audience.

Note: ePortfolios identified as safe only remain on this page if the ePortfolio is part of an author’s account with at least one ePortfolios marked as spam and all ePortfolios have not yet been resolved. Otherwise, ePortfolios identified as being safe do not display in the page. For example, when a user has a single ePortfolio that was automatically flagged as spam but manually marked as safe, it would be removed from the page. However, if a user has two portfolios where both were automatically marked as spam, and one was eventually marked as being safe, the safe portfolio would remain in the page listing until the second portfolio was reviewed and marked as safe or deleted as spam from the account.

The page displays the author of each portfolio and a link to the portfolio for review. ePortfolios can be reviewed by clicking the name of the ePortfolio.

Note: Currently ePortfolio links load in the same tab. For easier review, consider opening each ePortfolio in a new browser tab. Consult your operating system or browser for help with how to open links in a new browser tab.

ePortfolio Moderation Page

Mark as Safe

ePortfolios identified as spam include a banner at the top of the page, which can be viewed by the author of the ePortfolio. Authors are not able to edit ePortfolios marked as spam.

If an admin determines the ePortfolio content is not spam, the admin can click the Mark as Safe button. The banner will update to show the ePortfolio was successfully updated, and the button will read as Mark as Spam.

eportfolio mark as safeeportfolio marked as safe confirmation message

Mark as Spam

At any time, admins can manually mark any ePortfolio as Spam by clicking the Mark as Spam button, even ePortfolios that were previously marked as safe. When the Mark as Spam button is selected, the page will update to show the ePortfolio was successfully updated, and the spam banner will display at the top of the page.

eportfolio mark as spameportfolio mark as spam confirmation

New Quizzes

These features are used in conjunction with an external tool (LTI) in Canvas. Please view the content below for additional details. For more information about LTI tools, please see the Canvas Release Notes FAQ.

Quizzes

Configuration Details

New Quizzes LTI

Affected Canvas Areas

Quizzes, Assignments

Beta Environment Support

Yes

Affects User Interface

Yes

Affected User Roles

Instructors

Existing New Quizzes feature ideas

New quizzes

Numeric Question Invalid Input Warning

Summary

In Numeric questions, the invalid input warning displays if a student responds to a numeric question with an invalid character.

Change Benefit

This change reduces unintentional misgrading when students attempt to answer a numeric question and matches parity with numeric questions in existing quizzes.

Students

If a student enters an invalid character in a numeric question and clicks the Submit button, a confirmation window displays informing the student an invalid answer has been received, and the student can change the answer to receive credit. The student can cancel or continue submitting the quiz.

Invalid answer warning for students

If the student cancels and returns to the numeric question, the warning text indicates that the answer must be a number and not include any symbols or units.

Quizzes warning text for numeric questions

Quizzes Page New Quizzes Button

PRODUCTION RELEASE DELAYED

Summary

The New Quizzes button has been moved from the Assignments page to the Quizzes page. 

Change Benefit

This change helps instructors logically identify new and old quizzes.

Instructors

Instructors using New Quizzes can view the Quizzes page to create a new quiz instead of the Assignments page. To differentiate quiz versions, New Quizzes are identified as the + Quiz button, while old quizzes has been renamed to the + Old Quiz button.

Quizzes created with New Quizzes or migrated to New Quizzes display a solid Quiz icon. Quizzes created with Old Quizzes display an outlined Quiz icon.

Quizzes Instructor View with adjusted quiz buttons

Students

Students can also view New Quizzes in the Quizzes page, complete with the new and old icons to differentiate quiz versions.

Quizzes Student View with adjusted quiz buttons

Reports

Grading Scheme Values

Account Settings - Reports

Configuration Details

Reports

Affected Canvas Areas

Reports

Yes

Permissions

Courses - View Usage Reports

Related APIs

Account Reports API

Affects User Interface

Yes

Affected User Roles

Admins

View existing Reports feature ideas

reports

Summary

The Grade Export report and the MGP Grade Export report include grading scheme values in the CSV export.

Change Benefit

This change allows admins to see the final and current grade compared to the course grading scheme.

Admins

When admins configure and run the Grade Export report or the MGP Grade Export report, the CSV file includes columns for current grade, final grade, unposted current grade, and unposted final grade.

Platform/Integration

Live Events

Compressed Events Payloads Enforcement

For users of Live Events, all events are being compressed to allow for smaller payloads. All data elements with null values will be omitted from events payloads.

Per API guidelines, this change provides a transition period for users to adjust custom applications in the production environment.

For additional details about live events, please see Live Events: Event Type by Format

This deprecation was previously announced in Canvas Release Notes (2019-09-21).

New Quizzes Deprecation

The following New Quizzes events have been deprecated and will be removed on 2020-02-18:

• Quizzes Next Quiz

• Quizzes.item

• Quizzes.quiz Clone Job

• Quizzes.quiz

• Quizzes.quiz Session

• Quizzes.qti Import

• Quizzes-lti.grade

Release Notes Change Log

Date
2019-12-17

Added—Updated Features

• Conferences: Concluded Conference Shared Notes
  • ePortfolios: ePortfolios Moderation
2019-11-22

Removed—Updated Features

• New Quizzes: Quizzes Page New Quizzes Button [production release delayed]
2019-11-18Release Notes Published
Labels (1)
Comments

I like the idea of moving the button for New Quizzes to the quizzes page instead of assignments.  That being said, the Old Quiz wording seems like a bad choice to me. I know Instructure would probably love to get everyone to move to New Quizzes, but until it has feature parity with Old/Classic Quizzes (one specific one is allowing LTI integrations like Kaltura to manifest themselves in the New Quizzes RCE) we'll never have New Quizzes enabled by default.  Please consider consider using the Classic Quizzes name (as that seems to be what it's called in most documents) instead of Old Quizzes.

I second this idea. Maybe "+Legacy Quiz" could be used as a suggestion. Also the primary blue color of the button seems to favor "old quiz" as the default preferred quiz engine to use...so it's a bit confusing to new users what this will do when they click it.  

I agree strongly with Christopher. Additionally, since the official language has been established as "New Quizzes" and "Quizzes," it would be helpful for that language to remain consistent (especially as "Old" quizzes reads too closely to outdated or deprecated).

I agree strongly with everyone on these comments. I do not agree with changing the lingo from "New Quizzes" to "Quizzes" when the new quizzes does not have all the functionally as the current quiz engine. We would love to move to the new tool but until 3rd party tools like Respondus LockDown Browser work we cannot make the switch. For many of us, the "Old Quiz" is the only quiz option we offer.  

Do we have a date on when the new Gradebook icons and new RCE will be released to production? 

Very excited about the "send the global announcement via notification" feature in Global Announcements. This is going to help with sending important information to instructors and students!! Great job with this feature!

Hi tylerweldon@uab.edu‌,

I think the Upcoming Canvas Changes document has the RCE dates you're looking for.  I'm assuming when the plagiarism icon changes are finalized, we'l see them on a release notes document again.

-Chris

Agree 100% on new/old quizzes naming. On that topic, is there something I can read to better understand the arrangement of quizzes and assignments?

Why do Quizzes have their own section if they also appear under Assignments?

Strongly agree, this update as it currently is would be pretty disastrous for our school. The change from being under the assignments tool was very much needed, but the new quiz button needs to be labelled as what it actually is - "new quizzes", AKA a chance to test drive an upcoming feature. The "old quiz" wording is especially baffling - these buttons are currently phrased in a way that's going to trick our instructors into using functionality that doesn't have nearly enough feature parity, and cause a ton of problems moving into our winter term.

Was hoping for a little more development in New Quizzes than a change of button location tbh!

A chart of excitement levels is below.    For this new global announcement feature, until I use it I am between 'some' and 'chocolate covered'.  I think that is slightly more excitement than 'very'.   

how excited chart

I also agree that Global Announcement notifications are going to be super helpful.  It's bound to happen to me as an admin, but what if I discover that I've made an error in a global announcement, and I've already selected the option to send out the announcement when it starts?  Assuming that the announcement has been posted and is visible on the Dashboard, if I make an update to the announcement, will that send out another notification to everyone?  Or, is the notification a one-time deal?

On the quiz page, I agree with the previous comments on naming scheme. The button for new quizzes should state new quizzes. Also, I noticed that when I went the the assignment page first the icons still display as assignment icons for new quizzes. Then when I went to the quiz page the icons were updated on both pages. On the quiz page there is spinning icon under the quiz title that doesn't go away. I can access the quizzes but it seems like there is an issue there. This doesn't display on the assignment page for the same quizzes. 

quiz list in Canvas

Another issue I noticed from the module page, the icons for the new quizzes are not updated. When picking items to add to a module, the new quizzes are still listed as assignments. I fear this will be confusing for faculty. 

Module list page

On a serious point, for those of us who want to move to New Quizzes rather than operating Legacy and New, this makes the transition very difficult as it is no longer possible to hide the Quiz item from the menu (assuming that +Quiz (for new quizzes) is being removed from the Assignments page?

If the New Quizzes icon is staying the same - surely it is very easy to tell the different between Old Quizzes and New Quizzes as they have completely different icons!!

What is more challenging is not being able to tell a New Quiz form an Assignment as they are both the same.

Surely the best thing to have done would be come up with a new icon for the New Quizzes?

Absolutely agree, Gideon. The list is long, but at the top of the list is:

1. accessibility concerns
  2. being able to change the Due Date and 'Assign to' info from within the Settings page to make it similar to every other graded item in Canvas
  3. adding a multiple numerical answer question type

Susan,

Any quizzes that are being migrated from old quizzes to new quizzes display that icon. However, if that quiz seems to be 'migrating' for a long time, please reach out to Canvas support so they can investigate.

Thanks,

Erin

Another agreement to chriscas‌! Consistent language usage is necessary, and "old" implies deprecation. 

Woo-hoo! I'm right there at chocolate-covered! Even though we use them sparingly, when we do post a global announcement, people's eyes just gloss right over those bright, glaring banners at the top of their dashboards and my posts don't get read. I don't know that those individuals are any more likely to read their emails, but at least now they'll get double delivery of that information. 

So, it looks like "New Quizzes" will be enabled for everyone....?

Current BetaCurrent Production
Features in Course - New Quizzes is ON331091_2019-11-18_14h58_34.png

Jumping on the confusing button name bandwagon, too. I'm also concerned about the solid or outlined quiz icons being using to distinguish New Quizzes from legacy quizzes. To me it is easily misinterpreted as "published vs unpublished."

Students receiving a warning message when they add non-numeric values for numeric questions will help alleviate a major pain point since numeric questions in New Quizzes changed in February 2019. But the warning message still doesn't match how numeric questions worked in legacy Quizzes. If a student enters a non-numeric value (eg, %, $, abcd, etc) in legacy Quizzes, they get the warning message that only numeric values are accepted and the entire response disappears. In New Quizzes, students get a warning message, but they can still submit the quiz with non-numeric values as responses. 

Disagree strongly... Jamaican Rum infused dark chocolate covered sultanas are the best.... especially in the rugged Australian winter.... but I love the graph!

I have had word that its life as an LTI tool may be going away and that its being implemented as part of core canvas so that I think will mitigate all of those issues and all the permissions issues which were preventing people from using it.  i hope that its true.  I also hope the import/export issues and hence incompatibility with Commons has been fixed before its enabled for all users by default.

Interesting, thats not what I'm seeing in Beta.

331113_pastedImage_1.png

rcarney@instructure.com‌ is this option going to be enforced in production anytime soon?  Whats the current proposed timeline?

jlgathright 

To expand on what brett.glynn.dalton@gmail.com wrote, you are looking at the course settings and Brett is looking at the admin settings. If your admin settings have New Quizzes set to ON, then you will not have the option to turn it off within the class settings. This appears to be consistent with what you're seeing. It looks like your admin has New Quizzes set to ALLOW in the production instance and ON in beta.

That said, we have New Quizzes set to OFF in our production instance, but it defaults to ON in the beta instance. So it may not be your admin that has manually decided to force it on in beta, but one that Canvas has made for you. I think I read something about this related to the feature changes a few months ago, but cannot find it right now.

Good catch james@richland.edu‌ i totally missed it was the course settings in the other screen shot.

In case I  missed it, if new quizzes are not enabled will the quiz button still be labelled "Old Quizzes"?

I see where it says the old RCE is deprecated but I do not see a date they are releasing it to production.

I hope so! The LTI aspect just makes everything more difficult, and takes more clicks and steps to make any changes... 

Yes, I am the admin and have it set to "Allow" in Production because we have some teachers piloting it. They will help train staff when we roll it out. 

In Beta, it was set to "On" but I changed it back to "Allow." Thanks for reminding me to check there!

I did notice in the "Account Feature Options" the "New Quizzes on the Quizzes page" setting. That is set to "On" and I cannot change it. 

331124_pastedImage_1.png

I just need to know if it is going to be on for all users in December or not. If it is, I have to get some documentation out to my users. We haven't mentioned "New Quizzes" to our staff yet....that was going to be our Summer project. Smiley Happy

Thanks everyone!

Will moving New Quizzes to the Quizzes screen impact how New Quizzes are seen in New Analytics? With the functionality to filter analytics by type (assignment, discussion, or quizzes), New Quizzes are grouped with the assignments filter, not the quizzes filter, will that change with this update?

I agree with all of these statements. We made the decision as a unit that New Quizzes are not  ready for primetime, and I think the bugs that we've seen crop up in the recent months support this. The last I heard, New Quizzes also won't work with quiz importing tools such as respondus, but this may not be correct. Do new Quizzes still interact like an External LTI with the gradebook, such as the missing submission policy? 

Until New Quizzes is 100% ready to take over from legacy quizzes, the icons and language used to refer to them should stay the same. I like the idea to move it to the quiz tool and out of assignments, but I don't think it's ready to usurp legacy quizzes.

If this is true, that New Quizzes are moving as part of Canvas Core, they should make that change, build confidence in the tool (right now, the IDs in my unit have no confidence in the tool for many of the reasons Kevin mentioned) and THEN switch the language when buy in is higher. Switching the language now when many of us don't use the tool because of its faults is bad for morale. 

Julie Gathright wrote:

... We haven't mentioned "New Quizzes" to our staff yet....that was going to be our Summer project.

I agree. We are using New Quizzes in only one class out of over a hundred. It's not ready, and aside from the one pilot, our users have never ever heard of it. Switching the language (changing New Quizzes to Quizzes and Quizzes to Old Quizzes) before people have ever heard of the existence of New Quizzes is problematic. 

I agree regarding the naming! 

Also, why would students need to see the quiz icon differentiated? That is only going to cause confusion.

I'm torn about the Global Announcements. I love the idea, but if students can control whether or not they receive notification about that announcement, is it really global? Of course, we can't force students to get emails and they need a way to opt out, but when they're looking at the Notifications screen, will they understand what they're opting out of?

For example, on my campus, students receive a newsletter every week. They CAN unsubscribe, but to do that they have to scroll to the bottom of the email. In other words, they know exactly what they're opting out of. When a student sees Global Announcements in their notifications, will they know what they're opting out of if they turn it off? The tool tips help, A LOT, and I hope Canvas uses that for this feature. I just question the effectiveness of this feature if we're not actually sure that every student and faculty is receiving it. TBH, we probably won't rely on it. It might be another thing that we use to communicate critical information, but it won't be the main thing we use if we're not sure that every one gets it. Just my two cents. 

The new quiz buttons are extremely confusing for anyone that has new quizzes enabled in one course but not in all of their courses.

Currently in Beta, if a course has New Quizzes enabled, the instructor will see 2 buttons: +Quiz and +Old Quiz.  If a course does not have New Quizzes enabled, then the instructor will only see one button that is labeled +Quiz.  So, in the first course +Quiz links to the New Quizzes tool but in another course it may link to the "Old" quizzes tool.  Very concerning to have the same button label point to different tools.  

I agree.  The move to the Quizzes tab is good, the renaming to "Quizzes" and "Old Quizzes" is bad.  The fact that New Quizzes is an LTI that does not follow the flow of module content with next and previous buttons is a major deal-breaker for us.  Aside from the lack of feature parody, it just does not feel like a fluid experience when you go from a Canvas Page/Assignment/Discussion to a New Quiz.  Our institution is not going to adopt New Quizzes widely until this is addressed.

I personally wouldn't care what you called the button if the New Quiz tool was actually in a position to replace the current one with parity of features. 

Its been over three years since I took part in the beta testing of New Quizzes. Perhaps more of our efforts should go into ensuring a new feature is ready to replace the old one rather than what the name of a button should be?

Sorry, I find this extremely frustrating with so many ideas asking for improvements to the quiz tool still not being addressed. There has to be more agility with the platform or at least sharper focus on getting the core elements sorted that will make effective teaching and learning easier.

Hi, Christian,

If you are not using New Quizzes, none of these changes apply.

Thanks!

Erin

Hi, all,

I've asked our product team to check in about Quizzes. They'll post an update when available.

Thanks,

Erin

Hi, Rebecca,

The team didn't want to have the entire response disappear in this case. They wanted students to be able to see their previous response. Yes, they can still submit it if they'd like; this change isn't meant to completely prevent them from submitting if they choose to do so.

Erin

Audra,

This change doesn't affect any other location in Canvas. Just the Assignments and Quizzes pages. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Erin

We currently use the Account Notifications api to generate Global announcements for specific users within a sub-account.  Will the api be updated to reflect the change, and allow for us to choose whether the 'Send notification directly to users when announcement starts' box is ticked or not? What is the expected default behaviour?  If a new user is created within Canvas after a Global announcement has started, but not yet ended, will they receive an email notification if that tick box has been checked?

The breadcrumbs for the new quizzes has been updated from assignment to quizzes but the Do not count this assignment in the final grade should probably read Do not count this quiz in the final grade. Also, I don't see why they couldn't hide the whole submission type fieldset since the LTI field is disabled and hard coded due to the ?quiz_lti parameter in the URL. They'd just need to add this logic, if ?quiz_lti then add a display none style to the submission_type_fields fieldset as seen here: 

<fieldset id="submission_type_fields" style="display: none;">

But like Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl‌ says, this is really the least of their worries with new quizzes. I'll echo: so. many. issues.

Hi, Stephen,

If that adjustment is made, it will be posted as part of the API updates.

If the notification has already been sent, a new user does not receive that notification.

Erin

We use Global Announcements judiciously, but this may indeed be a benefit, since many students and faculty enter our courses directly from our SharePoint, and bypass the Dashboard completely.

erinhallmark‌, Devil's Advocate question: how will you handle Canvas Guides if the tool will look different based on what's turned on at the institution level?

In other words, if these changes don't apply to institutions that don't use New Quizzes, then you would need separate documentation for institutions that use New Quizzes (in which case the button to create a legacy quiz would say Old Quizzes and the one to create a New Quiz would say Quiz) and those who don't (in which case they would just have a +Quiz button, which would open legacy quizzes). The pictures would look different, and the button that says +Quiz would take people to very different tools, based on what setting is turned on. 

Which leads to another question: how would the instructor know whether their institution uses new quizzes? As a few of us have said, we haven't even talked to our instructors about New Quizzes--even those of us who have had it turned on--because it hasn't been functioning as part of Canvas core, and legacy quizzes has been more reliable. 

I would like to avoid another situation that involves us on the admin level having to help confused faculty and figure out how to push out information that supplements what's in the guides. Especially during the Perfect Storm that is the winter holidays, when many of us admins are on vacation or offices are closed, but faculty are preparing their spring courses. 

Brett,

If this is true, it would be great to hear it from someone in the know so that we can plan accordingly for our faculty. We already have training for the Spring semester lined up and this will be a pretty significant change that I'm going to need to prepare my faculty for. We need more concrete information than we're being given.

I see the same thing.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎11-18-2019 09:01 AM
Updated by: