Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

PTP Video Series - Instructors

PTP Video Series- Importing Assignment Groups into Canvas

This is our first video in the Canvas-PowerTeacher Pro video series in which we demonstrate how to import assignment groups into Canvas from PowerTeacher Pro.

NOTE: At the end of the video, using "Move To" to move assignments to another group is not currently functioning properly. Use "Delete" and the option to move assignments will be presented.

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

PTP Video Series - Setting up Assignments in Canvas for the PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook

Our second video in the Canvas-PowerTeacher Pro video series will show you how to set up assignments properly so you can send grades to PowerSchool.

(view in My Videos)

PTP Video Series - Syncing Grades from Canvas to PowerTeacher Pro

In this final video, we will show you how to sync grades to PowerTeacher Pro from the Canvas Gradebook.

(view in My Videos)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

The videos are very helpful..... and I followed the steps exactly, but my grades still will not sync with PTP and some of my categories from PTP will not import into Canvas.  Two classes worked with importing categories and two did not. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, Vicky,

Reach out to Canvas support and they will be able to troubleshoot with you further.

Thanks!

Erin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

These videos are awesome. But some things have changed over the last 3 years with Canvas. Would love for these videos to be updated with the current release of Canvas for our users to follow

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors