Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Post Grades function not working for one class

Jump to solution

Hi,

The "post grades" function is not working for one of my classes. I've had the problem before where one or two assignments won't copy and toggling SIS will fix it, but this is new. All of the assignments copied over and made assignments in power school, but none of the grades copy over.

I've tried muting and unmuting the assignment, toggling SIS, deleting the assignment in PS and reposting. None of these worked.

Thanks for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Jeff!

I would recommend submitting a Support ticket. They will be able to help you troubleshoot further!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

halley@stanford.edu, I apologize that your question has been sitting out here for so long without a response--but it appears you have the Community stumped! Were you able to devise a solution independently, and if you were, would you take a moment to let us know how you accomplished this? In the meantime, I'm going to attempt to enhance the visibility of your question by adding a few tags and sharing it with the Grade Pass Back and K-12 to get the attention of the folks who typically work with the "Post grades to SIS" functionality.

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Jeff!

I would recommend submitting a Support ticket. They will be able to help you troubleshoot further!

Thanks!

View solution in original post