cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Why is PowerSchool Data not pushing over for the new school year?

PowerSchool data is not importing for the new year. This is my first new school year as a Canvas Admin. I took over semester 2 of last year and for the most part, data just pushed over. 

Additional background: I am Canvas admin, but not PowerSchool admin. Is there anything I need to get from them?

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, james.sanzin@lbsdk12.com‌...

While I do not have an answer for you myself (as I've never used PowerSchool before), I wanted to let you know that I will share your question with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/grade-pass-back group here in the Canvas Community in order for your question to get some additional exposure.  If you are not yet following this group in the Community, please use the link that I have provided.  Then, click on the "Follow" button at the top right hand corner of the page.  I hope this will be of help to you, James!  Good luck!

Highlighted
Community Member

Hey james.sanzin@lbsdk12.com‌, I would definitely go ahead and reach out to both Canvas Support and any contact you have with Premier Partner - PowerSchool. We'll be happy to help as much as we can here in the community, but you're likely to get much further and faster with folks who have access to more detailed information about your institution and setup.