cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Any other brand new Architect students

Jump to solution

Excited to be starting classes this spring!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kawerak109
Surveyor
  1. Kawerak109 Reply. I have very advanced practical experience in designing super-insulated air tight residential and commercial units in Rural Alaska I am an active member in the American Green building council .
  2. I believe we can bring the US standards to come very close to matching the building designs and construction processes used in Germany. They have the highest standard for building in the world, and materials we do not have in this country, but we soon will have.
  3. I am also 80 years old that is why I have so much practical hands on experience. I am a new student seeking to gain new skills using Auto-Cad, Auto Trace and Rebit using 4-K rendering.
  4. I am very pleased to meet you! Perhaps  we can help each other in some some way. I would like to be able to pick your brain as you develop your skills.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kawerak109
Surveyor
  1. Kawerak109 Reply. I have very advanced practical experience in designing super-insulated air tight residential and commercial units in Rural Alaska I am an active member in the American Green building council .
  2. I believe we can bring the US standards to come very close to matching the building designs and construction processes used in Germany. They have the highest standard for building in the world, and materials we do not have in this country, but we soon will have.
  3. I am also 80 years old that is why I have so much practical hands on experience. I am a new student seeking to gain new skills using Auto-Cad, Auto Trace and Rebit using 4-K rendering.
  4. I am very pleased to meet you! Perhaps  we can help each other in some some way. I would like to be able to pick your brain as you develop your skills.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos